The classic screamer brought to life in a flexible and dynamic package. The City is the dreamer’s screamer. With so much control over the shape of your tone, you’ll grow to love the classic drive circuit like it’s the late 70’s all over again. Without the bell-bottoms.
Full control over your drive:
– Level: You know… how loud the thing is.
– Body: Adjust the amount of bass content to your signal to give you some meat when you want to get down. Use in conjunction with the presence switch to bring it all to life.
– Tone: The class TS tone control
– Drive: All the way from low transparent sizzle to tube-cracklin crunch.
More toneshifting switching:
– Two clipping options, Red LED or for loud, aggressive nastiness or MOSFET for lovely textured smoothness
– Presence control adds some treble clipping to liven up single note playing
– Flat switch to lessen the mid focus
The additional independent jfet boost with adjustable treble cut, the City is a player’s drive, giving you the flexibility to push the gain for solos or when you want some more dirt in your teeth.
– Overdrive and clipping options
– Handwired Construction
– Quality hand-wired open frame jacks
– Power: Standard 9 volt DC/ negative center, NO internal battery option.
– 3PDT True Bypass Footswitches
4.7″W x 3.7″H x 1.2″D