Chroma Stereo Chorus is a dual detune effect that achieves thick, liquid tones without modulation. Since no artificial modulation is imposed, you can hear the subtle, natural beat frequencies between the multiple voices.
Independent Mix allows you to adjust the effect from extremely subtle to heavily chorused. Tone control of the effect only results in superb versatility without compromising your dry signal tone.
If you prefer the modulation of a traditional chorus, we have you covered. Simply use our free Pedal Customizer software to change the Chroma into a modulation chorus rivaling the best chorus pedals available.
Chroma Stereo Chorus can be used in multiple input/output configurations:
Mono in to mono out
Mono in to stereo out—the dry signal routes to both outputs and adds a different pitch-transposed signal to each output—unlike many choruses that route the dry signal to one output and the chorus output to the other.
Full stereo in to stereo out—the stereo dry signal input will be preserved.
Even stereo in to mono out! The inputs will be summed to a mono output.
– Controls for Effect Mix, Width (pitch transposition), and Effect Tone
– Changeable with Pedal Customizer software for PC and Mac
– Access 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via ExP accessory (sold separately)
– Mix knob goes to 100% effect
– Buffered bypass (optional true bypass available) with soft-switching
– Very high input impedance: no “tone suck”
– Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
– Small footprint
– Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included)
– Made in Orange County, California USA