Divine Noise 4.5m Tech Flex Cable Neon Pink (ST-ST)
Divine Noise, with the help of Tech Flex, are pleased to offer their straight cables in a wide variety of colors (35), with no compromise on quality!
For those of you unfamiliar with Tech Flex, they manufacture braided outer sleeving. I normally use Tech Flex to bundle wires together when building pedalboard looms. With its .10 mil thickness, the braided sleeving offers an added layer of protection- not that they need it!
I am happy to offer this option to satisfy those with the desire flare, while still maintaining the quality that I believe in and that you will trust. I guarantee an exceptional color guitar cable that meets my stringent standards of superiority, not only in the longevity of its performance, but also reliably supplying an unparalleled tone.
• 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
• Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
• The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
• Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
• Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
• Available in G&H Industries or Neutrik silentPLUG* plugs
• Completely made by hand in the USA.
• Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.
ST = Straight plug
RA = Right Angle plug