The new DOD Boneshaker is a straight-pipe, hard-tail run down a dirty, choppy road. A distortion pedal like no other, the Boneshaker is supercharged with a 3-band parametric EQ that drives its gain to add more frequency-specific, bowel-churning lows, more bare-knuckle mids and more responsive highs. Basically, more of everything! Black Arts Toneworks designed the Boneshaker’s circuit specifically for extended-range guitars, baritone and bass – anything heavy, loud and low. Stacked, solo, into dirty or clean channel, the Boneshaker will shake you to your core.
In addition to the Boneshaker’s Distortion, Depth and Level controls, it also features independent Low Level, Low Frequency, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, High Level and High Frequency controls. It’s that incredibly versatile 3-Band Parametric EQ that makes the Boneshaker stand out from all other distortion stompboxes. Grab one of its EQ controls and hold on for the tone-shaping wild ride of your life.
The Boneshaker is true bypass, which allows your guitar tone to remain pristine even when it is off and the power supply input makes it pedalboard friendly.
– Each EQ stage can be overdriven. If you dial in a frequency and then dime the level, that frequency will distort. You can then use the early travel of the Gain control to fine tune the overall distortion.
– The Depth knob controls the amount of low-frequency information that is allowed into the circuit – So it acts as a „tight“ control. As you turn the knob clockwise, it reduces the amount of lows. This helps to reduce „flabbiness“ that can occur with distorted low frequencies, especially on an already overdriven channel.
– The Boneshaker is capable of some really aggressive but controllable low to mid-gain tones. Many guitarists are finding that the „everything at noon“ setting is a perfect gritty rhythm sound.
– Circuit Design by Black Arts Toneworks
– Independent Distortion, Depth and Level Controls
– Versatile 3-Band Parametric EQ
– True bypass
– 9V Power Supply jack
– Crisp blue status LED
– Aluminum chassis