Divine Noise 9m 50/50 Cable Black (ST-ST)
Here is a cable for those who cant decide if they prefer a curly or a straight cable. This newest addition to their line of cables has 22 feet of coiled cable and 8 feet of straight cable – the best of both worlds.
Just like our ever-popular curly cable, the 50/50 is made from the EXACT same cable as our standard guitar cables, absolutely no compromising went into this coiled guitar cable. Most coiled guitar cords on the market are not manufactured with the same exacting standards my clients have come to know and expect from my work. This coil instrument cable is a product I happily stand behind. This coiled guitar lead maintains it’s curly shape through the pushing and pulling of rigorous use. Unlike every other curly cable on the market, this cable will not fail.
• 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
• Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
• The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free.
• Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
• Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
• Available in G&H Industries or Neutrik silentPLUG* plugs
• Completely made by hand in the USA.
• Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.
• All of our 50/50 cables can be made with black, white or red PVC jackets.
ST = Straight plug
RA = Right Angle plug