Vintage-sounding Fuzz-Distortion pedal, at first, from combining the circuits of the ’71 “triangle” and the later “Red Army / Civil War” Muff. Along with our individual touch, the end result boasts a smoother sound, fatter low end, pronounced midrange and added tonal flexibility of the tone knob.
If you’re looking for that lyrical Gilmour tone then this is the pedal for you !
Red Muck users : David Hidalgo, Cesar Rosas, Jim Campilongo, Dweezil Zappa, Greg Koch, Adrian Legg, Guy Pratt, Robert Randolph, Julien Kasper…
– Controls : Level , Tone, Gain
– It works with a 9V battery or 9V boss-type DC-adaptor (negative tip)
– It uses only 5mA of power when ON
– Dimensions : 111 x 60 x 32 mm
– Limited Life-time warranty !