The Bit Mixer is a small, high-quality mixer designed for pedalboards. It features ultra-low distortion, low noise op amps. High-impedance inputs are designed for guitar, but work with line level signals as well. Each input has a volume knob that goes from off to unity gain.
The Bit Mixer is always on when power is connected. An internal LED is visible below the power jack.
– Connect multiple instruments to one amp
– Combine parallel effects chains
– Clean blend or analog dry path
– Size: 4.4” x 2.6” x 1.5”
– Input impedance: 1 MΩ
– Output impedance: 1 kΩ
– Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 20 Hz – 40 kHz
– Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
– Power: 9-18 VDC, center negative