Created for Third Man Records, the Terz™ amplifier is a hybrid of classic analog amplification circuitry and cutting edge power electronics. It is a portable, loud amp that sounds great while using only four rechargeable ‘AA’ batteries. There are two analog gain/distortion circuits behind the sound of the amp: a low-end silicon diode distortion and and germanium diode distortion for high end crunch. The Terz sounds great with all sound sources: guitar, synthesizer, voice, radio, or records.
– All metal (aluminum) powder coated enclosure.
– 5.0″ x 3.375″ x 7.0″
– Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs (no batteries)
– 7W amplifier, 4″ diameter speaker
– 1/4″ monophonic input jack
– Three control knobs: Silicon distortion, Germanium distortion, and Volume
– LowHigh Gain Switch
Power: Powered from 4 ‘AA’ batteries (NiMH rechargeable batteries provide maximum volume). When batteries begin to run low, Power Status LED changes from orange to red
Manufactured in USA