This is Ona, our new synth!
Sismo Ona has 4 independent sound generators, 2x synths (square wave / pulse / noise) and 2 x percussion (sine).
Generator 1: 2 squarewave oscillators/pulse/noise, with frequency adjustment, a decay effect and lfo (low pass frequencies oscillator)
Generator 2: 2 square wave osc/pulse. Also with frequencies adjustment, a distortion effect/filter and lfo.
The generators 1 and 2 can manually activate through temporary push button or by switch. Also possible to externally control by any gate/trigger/ cv (0-8v) signal when connected externally the signal to the lfo and then those mixed with external signal.
Generator 3: A sinewave oscillator, sound as a bass drums, low tom and drums with lfo.
Generator 4: A sinewave oscillator, sound as mid and high tom, bongo and woodblock with lfo.
The generator 3 and 4 can be activated manually by the push button or switch.
Still possible to control externally by any gate/trigger/cv (0-8v) signal. When connecting externally the lfo signal is disabled.
Each generator has an independent mono output.
Sismo ONA includes a multiple as the following configuration: 1 in x 4 out, 2 in x 2 out.
– Polyphony: 4 x monophonic
– Oscillator: 4 (2x sine – 2x square)
– Control : internal 4x lfo and external: 4x gate/trigger/cv/ in
– Power source: 9 Volts DC (center positive) (Not included)
– Weight: 450g
– Dimensions: 7cm(H) x 14cm(D) x 14cm(W)
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS!
– Do not exceed a 12VDC wall wart
– Make sure the wall wart has at least 300 to 500mA capacity
– Center positive