Sismo Tapbum introduces a register sequencer. Rec and clear buttons for creating your rhythym loops. Just tap the rec button to record the parts. And tap the black button to clear the part. Each time you tap, adding more steps.
This unit has three sound sections: bass drum, woodblock and synth (square, noise, crash or cymbal). Three oscillators and three frequency adjustment. Slide function with cv in to modulate the synth part.
– 3 Oscillators (cv in)
– 8 step register sequencer
– Slide function (cv in)
– Syncable by clock, lead the tempo
– 2 outputs (osc A, osc B)
– Polyphony: monophonic
– Oscillator: 2 x sine wave 1 x square wave 1 x noise
– Control : register sequencer
– Power source: 12 Volts DC (center positive) (Not included)
– Weight: 400g
– Dimensions: 5,5cm (H) x 9,5cm (D) x 12,5cm (W)
IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS!
– Do not exceed a 15VDC wall wart
– Make sure the wall wart has at least 300 to 1000mA capacity
– Center positive